Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Swiss Steak and Veggies (Video)
A complete dinner, Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Swiss Steak and Veggies is quick to throw together and perfect for a weeknight dinner. Dairy and soy-free, also!
- 2lbs boneless beef round steakcut into 6 serving-sized pieces
- 2Tbsp coconut flourif gluten-free isn’t necessary, regular flour can be used
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/2tsp ground black pepper
- 2 onionscut into thin rings
- 2 carrotschopped
- 2stalks celerychopped
- 2-14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning
- 1head caulifloweroptional, for mashed cauliflower
-Recipe modified from Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, 14th Edition.